Tuesday, August 11, 2009

6 Things

that make me happy. For Beth @ http://linemysky.blogspot.com/

1. Guitar. Mine include: Ovation Strat Ibanez and my newest baby the G & L

2. My camera. Looking forward to the autumn in New England, which never disappoints for amazing shots.

3. Sushi. Years ago I would never have thought about eating this stuff, but have come to love it over the past couple years. Favorite sushi includes: Seven Moons TJ Blue Ribbon Sushi.

4. Mew's Tavern. 69 Beers on tap and delicious food, what more could a young man want?? Also, they make my favorite chili ever . . . sorry Aubergine : /

5. Science Fiction. Robots/Space Travel/nuclear home appliances/aliens . . . enough said. Essential reading is anything by Isaac Asimov
Watch: Star Trek/Star Wars/The Outer Limits (TV)/X-Files/Starship Troopers/Blade Runner etc etc etc

6. Crossword Puzzles. I know I talk about them more often than not, but there is no feeling more satisfying than finishing one : )

1 comment:

  1. Excellent list! Just had some TJ tonight. All of these 6 things make me happy, too! (Yup, even your camera, cuz now I have cool pics of my cat and NYC from you.)

    ReplyDelete