Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mystic Aquarium

Recently, I have been spending my days selling lemonade at Mystic Aquarium. I have memories from childhood of this place, but it seems so different now. So much smaller and less fascinating. It is strange how age takes away the wonder of everything. Anywhosit, let me now rant about stupid people.
People just piss me off. They just assume they know everything there is to know. Example: Person walks up to a frozen lemonade cart asking about the product. Clearly, they have never had a Del's. When I place the Dels in front of them, they start looking over and around the cart for spoons and or straws. It is so obvious to them that I am incompetent and forgot to give them a utensil. Maybe stop and realize the person serving the product would offer you a utensil if it was proper. Also, I do not run the aquarium, which has a no straw policy. Please don't make me out to be the bad guy because of this policy that I didn't even make! I have to repeat this so frequently Im considering going full on Home Alone and just recording the response to play back for these aspiring detectives. Also, douches, do NOT offer your kids something I don't have just because you assume I have it, Or feel I should have it! Im not even a parent and I know it is a bad idea! Then you get mad at me even though its completely your fault! Someone please tell me where society went so wrong!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment: